Order this tank today and save: $550.00
$18,950.00 (inc GST)
(Tank Dimensions: 12,620 mm D x 2,200 mm H)
KINGSPAN-RHINO RT-275 (61,174 Gallon) 275,284 Litre Round Design Build on Site Corrugated Steel Water Tank
The RT-275 is the largest tank we supply from the Kingspan Rhino tank range – massive storage capacity at over a quarter of a million litres. Ideal for large rural properties requiring water for various agricultural applications. Collect water via roof inlet from houses or sheds, or via wall inlet from river, bore or dam. Available in the full range of Colorbond colours (additional charges apply). Price quoted above is for Zinc finish.
Click here to submit an online enquiry or to request a formal quotation including delivery fee.
Tank Details and Inclusions
Tank Details and Inclusions
Kingspan have been manufacturing long lasting quality water tanks and associated accessories since 1934. Today Kingspan continues to be a market leader and trusted manufacturer of large steel build on-site tanks.
- Our Kingspan-Rhino Panel Tanks are built to last and carry the highest structural wind rating on the market
- Your Panel Tank will be manufactured as a kit and delivered to site for assembly by our experienced technicians
- Kingspan’s Rhino rural tanks are built tough using Zincalume steel
- The Kingspan Rhino polyethylene Infinity Liner has passed water potable testing at the Australian Water Quality Centre to AS/NZS4020:4020 and ANSI/NSF-61
- Each tank and liner are backed by a 20-year conditional warranty
- 23 stylish colour choices to suit your property (click here).
- 100% BPA free for your peace-of-mind
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by Kingspan-Rhino (formerly Tankworks) – known for producing quality steel tanks since 1934
- If looks and re-sale value are important to you, then the corrugated profile generally provides consistency of appearance compared to other buildings nearby and the tanks themselves look neat and congruous.
Included in the purchase price of each tank sold are the following quality fittings and components::
- 1 x Lockable Access Hatch 1
- x 450 mm Tank Roof Inlet (Leaf Filter Basket)
- 1 x 50 mm Corrugated Tank Outlet and Ball Valve to suit
- 1 x 100 mm Bell Mouth Corrugated Tank Overflow
- 1 x 50 mm Corrugated Tank Scour Drain
- 1 x Removable Internal / External Ladder
- Kingspan-Rhino (5 Layer Reinforced) Infinity Tank Liner
- Bluescope Steel Corrugated Walls and Roof
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Roof Trusses
- Magnesium Sacrificial Anode/s (No. of anodes dependant on size / capacity of tank).
Optional extras available:
- In addition to the standard list of fittings a range of optional tank fittings and accessories are available, just ask us for details.