Order this tank today and save: $90.00
$925.00 (inc GST)
1,130 Litre Round Polyethylene Water Storage Tank
Nominal Dimensions: Diameter 1070mm, Height 1510mm, Inlet Height 1500mm
Shot Weight: 50kg – Strainer Diameter 400mm
This water tank is an ideal size to supplement your water supply, holding over 1,000 litres. Perfect for your home vegetable garden.
Freight: $135 ( standard freight areas, Click Here for Map )
Persons/s required to assist our delivery driver: 1
Tank Details and Inclusions
Tank Details and Inclusions
Read more about the R1130: If you’re looking for a small rain water tank for your home, backyard or garden, this is it! The R1130 offers over 1,000 litres (1130 litres) of rain water storage. 1,000 litres might not sound like a lot of rainwater (and is small compared to many of our other larger tanks, like our round 3,000 or 5,000 litre tanks). However, 1,000 litres is enough to operate a garden dripper for approximately 280 hours non-stop. This is a quality small tank that is commonly used in backyards, perhaps connected to your home or garden shed. Imagine collecting the rainwater from your own roof, storing this in your own tank, and then using this to water and grow your own vegetables and fruit trees, without having to worry about your water bill! Place your order online in minutes or contact our experienced team if you have any queries.
Quality Round Poly Tank Inclusions:
- 20 year manufacturer warranty on your quality round tank (10 years repair or replace + 10 years pro-rata)Duraplas not only manufactures the best quality tanks available, but have a very unique position compared to all other tank manufacturers. We're still around after over 35 years, still with the founding family in ownership! We don't just offer a quality product, but a warranty backed by time. A warranty you can trust!
- New Generation Polytank Design™Industry-leading computer aided rib design, no vertical join lines, no centre pole, and dome self-supporting roof providing extra tank strength and rigidity
- Dome Self-Supporting RoofFor amazing strength, and to minimise leaf build-up on your tank
- BONUS inclusions: Inlet Strainer Basket, 90mm overflow spout (with Screen) & watermarked approved 25mm brass Outlet flange (Male) & 25mm chrome plated Brass ball valve (Female-Female) (click here for details)
- Upgrades Available to larger diameter outlets and ball valves for Round Rainwater tanks , 32mm, 38mm & 50mm. (At additional Cost, Click here to include an upgrade with your order)
- Our quality poly tanks are manufactured in one piece from virgin U.V. stabilised food grade polyethylene which meet the strict Australian Standards for food and water storage:
- AS 4020 – For Drinking Water
- AS 2070 – For Food Contact
- AS 4766 – U.V. Requirement
- 100% BPA free for your peace-of-mind
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by Duraplas® – backed by 38+ years experience with the same owners managing the company
- Guaranteed heavy-duty ‘shot weight’ – meaning thicker walls and more rigidity than other makes, and ensuring your quality tank will serve you faithfully year upon year
- 24 stylish colour choices (click here) to suit your property.
- Outlets fitted at the factory for ease-of-install and quality assurance
- All fittings WaterMark approved and ball valve supplied – saving you time and giving you peace-of-mind
- Prompt, friendly service from our experienced team
- See how our tanks compare to other makes (click here)
Buy with Confidence from Australia’s #1 Rated Rainwater Tank Company:
According to ProductReview.com.au — Australia’s Largest Consumer Opinion Site
Watch the Video Below to Learn More About Your New Tank (1 min):