Order this tank today and save: $355.00
$2,850.00 (inc GST)
22,700 Litre / 5,000 Gallon Round Poly Water Storage Tank
Was $2850 NOW $2545 Price Slashed by a Further $50 to $2495
(Nominal Dimensions: Diameter 3550mm, Dome Height 2835mm, Inlet Height 2470mm, Shot Weight: 425kg)
The R22700 is our ‘most’ popular water tank size by a long shot! It stores over 20,000 litres of rainwater, and we manufacture on average 45 of this model of tank each and every week! It’s perfect for household or rural water supply. Most economical storage per litre. Save $$$. Combo installations produce large water storage volumes.
Freight: $90 ( standard freight areas, Click Here for Map)
Persons/s required to assist onsite: 3
Tank Details and Inclusions
Tank Details and Inclusions
Read more about the R22700: When people are looking for a rainwater tank, they often have different priorities depending on how much space they have available. If space is not an issue, and if you’re looking to store as much rainwater as possible in the most cost effective way, this tank is an excellent choice. The R22700 is a 20,000+ litre tank (or 5,000 gallons) that offers amazing value! So much so, that it’s the top selling water tank across our entire range. More than 20000 litres of rainwater in a single tank is a great outcome, but if you need to store even more than 20,000 L of water our customers regularly order and install ‘banks’ of 2,3 or 4 tanks. And in doing so, you can store 20,000 litres multiplied by 2, 3, 4 or more, making it easy to reach 100,000 litres or more of rainwater store in a very cost effective fashion. This 20,000L tank stores 5,000 gallons — enough water to take 113 ten minute showers! It’s a good sized tanks perfect for household or out of town water supply, or for farms or factories. You may also like to consider the R22700squat tank if you require a similar sized tank with a lower inlet height. Or if you’re looking for something a bit smaller, take a look at the R10000. There are so many thing you could do with your rainwater! Please use the add to cart function above, or speak with you friendly and experienced team if you need any assistance.
Quality Round Poly Tank Inclusions:
- 20 year manufacturer warranty on your quality round tank (10 years repair or replace + 10 years pro-rata)Duraplas not only manufactures the best quality tanks available, but have a very unique position compared to all other tank manufacturers. We're still around after over 35 years, still with the founding family in ownership! We don't just offer a quality product, but a warranty backed by time. A warranty you can trust!
- New Generation Polytank Design™Industry-leading computer aided rib design, no vertical join lines, no centre pole, and dome self-supporting roof providing extra tank strength and rigidity
- Dome Self-Supporting RoofFor amazing strength, and to minimise leaf build-up on your tank
- BONUS inclusions: Inlet Strainer Basket, 90mm overflow spout (with Screen) & watermarked approved 25mm brass Outlet flange (Male) & 25mm chrome plated Brass ball valve (Female-Female) (click here for details)
- Upgrades Available to larger diameter outlets and ball valves for Round Rainwater tanks , 32mm, 38mm & 50mm. (At additional Cost, Click here to include an upgrade with your order)
- Our quality poly tanks are manufactured in one piece from virgin U.V. stabilised food grade polyethylene which meet the strict Australian Standards for food and water storage:
- AS 4020 – For Drinking Water
- AS 2070 – For Food Contact
- AS 4766 – U.V. Requirement
- 100% BPA free for your peace-of-mind
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by Duraplas® – backed by 35+ years experience with the same owners managing the company
- Guaranteed heavy-duty ‘shot weight’ – meaning thicker walls and more rigidity than other makes, and ensuring your quality tank will serve you faithfully year upon year
- 24 stylish colour choices (click here) to suit your property.
- Outlets fitted at the factory for ease-of-install and quality assurance
- All fittings WaterMark approved and ball valve supplied – saving you time and giving you peace-of-mind
- Prompt, friendly service from our experienced team
- See how our tanks compare to other makes (click here)
Watch the video below to learn more about your new tank (1 min):