Order this tank today and save: $90.00
$925.00 (inc GST)
2,720 Litre Round Polyethylene Water Storage Tank
(Nominal Dimensions: Diameter 1430mm, Height 2000mm, Inlet Height 1950mm, Shot Weight: 75kg)
Do you need water supply for your weekender, cabin or backyard? This water tank is ideal, and conveniently tucks away in a corner. The R2720 offers more than 2,500 litres of rainwater storage. It features New Generation Polytank™ design and an impressive warranty.
Freight: $90 ( standard freight areas, Click Here for Map)
Persons/s required to assist onsite: 1
Tank Details and Inclusions
Tank Details and Inclusions
Read more: The R2720 is a neat little tank, offering over 2,500 litres of water storage. You can neatly tuck it out of the way, for example beside your garden shed or cabin, or out the back of your house. 2,500 litres of rain water might not sound like a lot. But in many situations is can be just perfect. For example, that’s enough to run a garden dripper for approximately 680 hours! It’s also enough to flush the toilet more than 500 times (half-flush)! Not only do you get more than 2,500L of storage, but you also get a tank that will look great at your place. Our tanks are well made, feature an impressive warranty, and you can select from more than 20 stylish colour options to suit your home, shed, cabin or backyard. Depending on your needs, you might also like to consider the R3000 litre round model or our 3,000 L slimline tank. What will you do with your rainwater?
Quality Round Poly Tank Inclusions:
- 20 year manufacturer warranty on your quality round tank (10 years repair or replace + 10 years pro-rata)Duraplas not only manufactures the best quality tanks available, but have a very unique position compared to all other tank manufacturers. We're still around after over 35 years, still with the founding family in ownership! We don't just offer a quality product, but a warranty backed by time. A warranty you can trust!
- New Generation Polytank Design™Industry-leading computer aided rib design, no vertical join lines, no centre pole, and dome self-supporting roof providing extra tank strength and rigidity
- Dome Self-Supporting RoofFor amazing strength, and to minimise leaf build-up on your tank
- BONUS inclusions: Inlet Strainer Basket, 90mm overflow spout (with Screen) & watermarked approved 25mm brass Outlet flange (Male) & 25mm chrome plated Brass ball valve (Female-Female) (click here for details)
- Upgrades Available to larger diameter outlets and ball valves for Round Rainwater tanks , 32mm, 38mm & 50mm. (At additional Cost, Click here to include an upgrade with your order)
- Our quality poly tanks are manufactured in one piece from virgin U.V. stabilised food grade polyethylene which meet the strict Australian Standards for food and water storage:
- AS 4020 – For Drinking Water
- AS 2070 – For Food Contact
- AS 4766 – U.V. Requirement
- 100% BPA free for your peace-of-mind
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by Duraplas® – backed by 35+ years experience with the same owners managing the company
- Guaranteed heavy-duty ‘shot weight’ – meaning thicker walls and more rigidity than other makes, and ensuring your quality tank will serve you faithfully year upon year
- 24 stylish colour choices (click here) to suit your property.
- Outlets fitted at the factory for ease-of-install and quality assurance
- All fittings WaterMark approved and ball valve supplied – saving you time and giving you peace-of-mind
- Prompt, friendly service from our experienced team
- See how our tanks compare to other makes (click here)
Watch the video below to learn more about your new tank (1 min):