Order this tank today and save: $100.00
$950.00 (inc GST)
3,000 Litre / 660 Gallon Round Poly Water Storage Tank
(Nominal Dimensions: Diameter 1600mm, Height 1850mm, Inlet Height 1800mm, Shot Weight: 75kg)
This quality 3,000 litre water tank is the ideal size tank to meet ‘basix’ or local government requirements. Supply water to your toilets and washing machine and save money.
Freight: $90 ( standard freight areas, Click Here for Map)
Persons/s required to assist our delivery driver: 1
Tank Details and Inclusions
Tank Details and Inclusions
Description: It’s easy to see why this quality 3,000 litre tank is one of our top selling models. 3,000 litres of rainwater storage is often an ideal size to meet BASIX and local government requirements, and supplement your mains water supply, helping to bring down your water bills. It’s often a good size tank to connect to your toilets (allowing for approximately 600 half flushes) and washing machines to save money by using the rainwater collected off your own roof. Having said that, this tank is well suited to many other uses. For example, you might like to connect it to your shed or perhaps use it to water your garden with your own rainwater. Why not? Your plants will love the pure rainwater that’s free from chlorine and other chemicals. How you use your rainwater is completely up to you! But rest assured the R 3000L tank will be there to serve you year, after year, after year. Need something more compact? Check out our 3,000 slimline tank model. Need a bigger tank that offers more storage? Other top sellers include our large R22700 tank (which offers over 20,000 litres of rain water storage), the R5000 and the R10000.
Quality Round Poly Tank Inclusions:
- 20 year manufacturer warranty on your quality round tank (10 years repair or replace + 10 years pro-rata)Duraplas not only manufactures the best quality tanks available, but have a very unique position compared to all other tank manufacturers. We're still around after over 35 years, still with the founding family in ownership! We don't just offer a quality product, but a warranty backed by time. A warranty you can trust!
- New Generation Polytank Design™Industry-leading computer aided rib design, no vertical join lines, no centre pole, and dome self-supporting roof providing extra tank strength and rigidity
- Dome Self-Supporting RoofFor amazing strength, and to minimise leaf build-up on your tank
- BONUS inclusions: Inlet Strainer Basket, 90mm overflow spout (with Screen) & watermarked approved 25mm brass Outlet flange (Male) & 25mm chrome plated Brass ball valve (Female-Female) (click here for details)
- Upgrades Available to larger diameter outlets and ball valves for Round Rainwater tanks , 32mm, 38mm & 50mm. (At additional Cost, Click here to include an upgrade with your order)
- Our quality poly tanks are manufactured in one piece from virgin U.V. stabilised food grade polyethylene which meet the strict Australian Standards for food and water storage:
- AS 4020 – For Drinking Water
- AS 2070 – For Food Contact
- AS 4766 – U.V. Requirement
- 100% BPA free for your peace-of-mind
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by Duraplas® – backed by 35+ years experience with the same owners managing the company
- Guaranteed heavy-duty ‘shot weight’ – meaning thicker walls and more rigidity than other makes, and ensuring your quality tank will serve you faithfully year upon year
- 24 stylish colour choices (click here) to suit your property.
- Outlets fitted at the factory for ease-of-install and quality assurance
- All fittings WaterMark approved and ball valve supplied – saving you time and giving you peace-of-mind
- Prompt, friendly service from our experienced team
- See how our tanks compare to other makes (click here)
Watch the video below to learn more about your new tank (1 min):