$2,600.00–$10,385.00 (inc GST)
Our standard single skin chemical tank range is ideal when there is no requirement for a safety bund, offering exceptional value and versatility (for storage of chemicals, diesel fuel and AdBlue).
A traditional bund can often be very expensive and require valuable space, so if a bund is required please consider our SmartBund™ tank range which offers all the benefits of a double-skin bunded tank but in a much more compact, modern and affordable design.
We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers and our customers return to buy more tanks year after year. Our sister company (Duraplas Industries) has been supplying chemical tanks for 40+ years now. Our highly versatile tanks are deployed across Australia (and internationally) within water treatment plants, chemical factories, council depots, mining applications, commercial laundries and hospitals, fuel depots, rural properties, bus and truck depots, civil contractors’ yards and many more applications.
12 Reasons Why Our Chemical and Diesel Fuel Storage Tanks Lead the Industry: Click here to expand >>
- We are one of the only poly tank manufacturers in Australia who are genuinely Australian to the core
- While many tank companies have come and gone over the years, we have been successfully owned and operated by the same Australian family for 40+ years
- When you order your chemical or diesel storage tank you have peace-of-mind knowing our tank quality and customer service is second-to-none and you can trust the warranty conditions
- Our manufacturing plant is quality assured and audited annually to the strict ISO 9001:2015 (5103- 2955-01) standard and all our poly tanks are certified to AS/NZS 4766:2006 (BMP 717633) for added peace-of-mind
- Versatile usage options: Our single-skin range can be engineered to store diesel fuel, AdBlue™, and a wide array of chemicals (see list below)
- A range of capacity/shape options: Select from capacities of 1,000 litres, 1,500 litres, 2,000 litres, 3,000 litres, 4,000 litres, 5,000 litres, and larger site tanks including 10,000 litres, 13,500 litres and 20,000 litres to meet your storage needs
- Extra heavy-duty poly tank design engineered to withstand the harshest of Australian conditions year after year
- Reliable 5 year commercial warranty and engineered to last in excess of 20-30 years
- Industry-leading ‘New Generation Poly Tank Design’. Simply put: a design that is superior because of the combination of the self-supporting dome top, correctly engineered rib design and in most cases a mould parting line at the top of the tank (seamless one-piece tank mould), meaning our tanks are built to stand the test of time
- Our chemical and diesel tank range is manufactured using a specially formulated, high-grade, chemical resistant polyethylene
- All tanks are certified to meet ISO 9001:215 and AS/NZS 4766:2006 standards, and furthermore we are a family owned company operated by the same family since 1984 giving you peace of mind and quality assurance
- Convenient freight options available throughout most parts of NSW, QLD, ACT and beyond
Nominal Dimensions (millimetres): Click here to expand >>
Round 1,500 Litre R1500UR CDA Model: 1070 D × 2000 H
Slimline 1,180 Litre SL1180UR CDA Model: 600 W x 1350 L c 2130 H
Slimline 2,000 Litre SL2000UR CDA Model: 625 W x 2250 L x 1930 H
Slimline 3,000 Litre SL3000UR CDA Model: 700 W x 2660L x 2130 H
Slimline 4,000 Litre SL4000UR CDA Model: 920 W x 2600 L x 2130 H
Slimline 5,000 Litre SL5000UR CDA Model: 940 W × 3080 L x 2170 H
Round 2,200 Litre R2200UR CDA Model: 1310 D x 2025 H
Round 3,000 Litre R3000UR CDA Model: 600D × 1850H
Round 5,000 Litre R5000UR CDA Model: 1800 D x 2470 H
Round 10,000 Litre R10000 CDA Model: 2510 D x 2350 H
Round 13,500 Litre R13500UR CDA Model: 2930 D × 2500 H
Round 22,700 Litre R22700UR CDA Model: 3550 D x 2835 H
Round 1,500 Litre R1500UR CDA Model: 1070 D × 2000 H
Our Highly-Versatile Chemical Tanks Can be Engineered for So Many Uses: Click here to expand popular chemical storage options >>
Some of the most popular chemicals/fuels our tanks are used to store include: diesel, acetic acid, AdBlue™, aluminium chloride hydroxide, aluminium polychloride, boric acid, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, calcium nitrate, chromic acid, copper sulphate, diesel, diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol, fluoro silicic acid, formaldehyde, formic acid, glycerine, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide, isobutyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, lead nitrate, magnesium hydroxide, nitric acid, olive oil, potassium nitrate, potassium sulphate, polyaluminium chloride, propylene glycol, sodium bisulphate, sodium carbonate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite, sodium metasilicate, sodium metabisulphite, sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, sodium persulphate, sulphuric acid, urea and zinc sulphate. Something else? Please just ask!
Please contact our friendly staff for a delivery quote, or for assistance with any queries.
All Standard Single Skin Chemical and Fuel Storage Tanks Come with:
- Vented poly lid
- 2 x 50, 80 or 100mm poly flanged tank outlets
- Stainless-steel lifting bolts
- Pumps, filters, fill pipes, metres and more are available on request
- A comprehensive range of poly fittings, custom brackets, vents, side manholes and hold-down brackets are available on request
- If you have any queries, customisation requests, or need assistance in purchasing, please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team who will be happy to assist!
6 Reasons You’ll Be Glad You Chose one of Our Single Skin Chemical or Diesel Storage Tanks:
- Your Single Skin Tank is engineered and manufactured in Australia by Duraplas Industries Pty Ltd – ‘An Australian, family owned company with the same owners since 1984.’ This is unique in the tank industry and brings you peace of mind. Your guarantee is backed by 35+ years experience and tens of thousands of satisfied Australian and overseas customers
- All our single skin fuel and chemical tanks are covered by a 5 year commercial warranty and are engineered for a 20 year life span
- Duraplas Industries Pty Ltd and The Tank Factory are market leaders and assure you of service and quality second to none
- We are certified to ISO9001:2015 (AS/NZS 9001:2016)
- Manufactured using only the highest quality U.V. stabilised polyethylene, made to withstand harsh Australian conditions and rotationally moulded in one piece using state-of-the-art manufacturing methods
- Prompt, friendly service from our experienced team
- If you have any queries, or need assistance in purchasing, please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team, who will be happy to assist!
Buy with Confidence from Australia’s #1 Rated Tank & Accessories Company:
According to ProductReview.com.au — Australia’s Largest Consumer Opinion Site