$5,950.00–$16,750.00 (inc GST)
No mater your diesel, fuel or chemical storage requirements, our innovative range of SmartBund™ tanks deliver unmatched value in a modern, compact design with 3,000 – 10,000 litres of storage:
- Save thousands of dollars: Our SmartBund™ range combines an extra heavy-duty tank within an integrated bund, saving significant installation costs and eliminating the need for large and costly concrete safety bunds
- Versatile usage options: Our SmartBund™ range is engineered to store diesel fuel, AdBlue™, and a wide array of chemicals.
- A range of capacity options: Select from capacities of 3,000 Litres, 5,000 Litres, and 10,000 litres to meet your storage needs
- The safe storage solution for diesel, fuel, Ad Blue™, chemicals and more: our outer tank/bund has 110% capacity of the inner tank, ensuring containment and peace-of-mind in the unlikely event of any leaked liquids
- All tanks are certified to meet ISO 9001:215 and AS/NZS 4766:2006 standards, and furthermore we are a family owned company operated by the same family since 1984 giving you peace of mind and quality assurance
- Convenient freight options available throughout most parts of NSW, QLD, ACT and beyond
We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers and our customers return to buy more tanks year after year. Our sister company (Duraplas Industries) has been supplying chemical tanks for 40+ years now. Our highly versatile tanks are deployed across Australia (and internationally) within water treatment plants, chemical factories, council depots, mining applications, commercial laundries and hospitals, fuel depots, rural properties, bus and truck depots, civil contractors’ yards and many more applications.
Nominal Dimensions (millimetres): Click here to expand >>
SB 3,000 Litre Model: 1980mm diameter x 1850mm height
SB 5,000 Litre Model: 1800mm diameter x 23200mm height
SB 10,000 Litre Model: 2700mm diameter x 23500mm height
Weather Resistant Cover: 600mm x 400mm
Lockable Cabinet: 1630mm x 880 x 650mm
Choosing between SmartBund™ BASIC and BUNDLE options: Click here to read more >>
We offer a range of bundle packages to suit your needs:
- Basic Tank & Bund Only: This option includes your quality SmartBund™ tank and bund only and is well suited for those who require a bunded solution without any pump or cabinet requirements.
- Bundle 1: Complete your SmartBund™ tank setup and make it a breeze to meet any application where bunding and Diesel filling is required. Buy your fuel in bulk and save money from the day you install your SmartBund™ tank!
– This option includes all of the above (tank & bund) PLUS:
– A quality 60 L/Min diesel pump
– Weather resistant cover
– Camlock and fill pipe
– Level gauge
- Bundle 2: This option includes all of the above PLUS a lockable cabinet to add access protection for your convenience and security. This is ideal for any factory, farm, transport or bus depot, civil contractors or council depot applications. Buy your fuel in bulk and save money from the day you install your SmartBund™ tank!
Our Extremely-Versatile SmartBund™ Tanks Can be Engineered for So Many Uses: Click here to expand popular chemical storage options >>
Some of the most popular chemicals and fuels our tanks are used to store include: diesel, acetic acid, AdBlue™, aluminium chloride hydroxide, aluminium polychloride, boric acid, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, calcium nitrate, chromic acid, copper sulphate, diesel, diethylene glycol, ethylene glycol, fluoro silicic acid, formaldehyde, formic acid, glycerine, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide, isobutyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, lead nitrate, magnesium hydroxide, nitric acid, olive oil, potassium nitrate, potassium sulphate, polyaluminium chloride, propylene glycol, sodium bisulphate, sodium carbonate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite, sodium metasilicate, sodium metabisulphite, sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, sodium persulphate, sulphuric acid, urea and zinc sulphate. Something else? Contact us for expert advice from our chemical engineer to help with more difficult to store chemicals
Please contact our friendly staff for a delivery quote, or for assistance with any queries.
Tips for Selecting the Best SmartBund™ Diesel Fuel or Chemical Tank for Your Needs
- The BT3000 Litre SmartBund™ tank has a small footprint and is ideally suited for on-farm or in-factory installation where only 1800mm diameter is available
- The BT5000 Litre SmartBund™ tank has a medium footprint and is ideally suited for on-farm or in-factory installation where only 1980mm diameter is available
- The BT10000 Litre Duraplas SmartBund™ tank has a larger footprint and is ideally suited for on-farm or in a larger factory installation where 2700mm diameter is not a problem and larger capacity is required
6 Reasons You’ll Be Glad You Chose a SmartBund™ Tank
- Your SmartBund™ Tank is engineered and manufactured in Australia by Duraplas Industries Pty Ltd – ‘An Australian, family owned company with the same owners since 1984.’ This is unique in the tank industry and brings you peace of mind. Your SmartBund™ guarantee is backed by 35+ years experience and tens of thousands of satisfied Australian and overseas customers
- All SmartBund™ tanks are covered by a 5 year commercial warranty and are engineered for a 20 year life span
- Duraplas Industries Pty Ltd and The Tank Factory are market leaders and assure you of service and quality second to none
- We are certified to ISO9001:2015 (AS/NZS 9001:2016)
- Manufactured using only the highest quality U.V. stabilised polyethylene, made to withstand harsh Australian conditions and rotationally moulded in one piece using state-of-the-art manufacturing methods
- Prompt, friendly service from our experienced team
- If you have any queries, or need assistance in purchasing, please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team, who will be happy to assist!
Buy with Confidence from Australia’s #1 Rated Tank & Accessories Company:
According to ProductReview.com.au — Australia’s Largest Consumer Opinion Site