$4,950.00–$14,250.00 (inc GST)
Whatever your application, we’ve got you covered. Whether you require a water cart tank to transport potable water to households, a special unit to move molasses to rural properties or you deliver chemicals or liquid fertiliser to commercial clients – our Truck Tanks™ range will satisfy your requirements with flying colours.
The standard range of TruckTanks™ (5,000 Litre – 15,000 Litres) are designed to transport liquids with an S.G of 1.0 and will handle liquids with a S.G up to 1.5 S.G. A ‘baffle ball system’ anti-surge system is also available on request. Duraplas Industries has been supplying the Australian market with premium quality polyethylene storage tanks for 35+ years.
Choosing between standard and heavy-duty models: If you are transporting liquids with a specific gravity greater than 1.0 our HD (heavy duty) version brings you peace of mind. Substantially more polyethylene is used in the manufacturing process and HD Truck Tanks™ are engineered to withstand the extra stresses that come with transporting heavier liquids. If you have any specific questions regarding transporting liquids with a SG1.0 – SG2.0 please contact our experienced team who will be happy to assist.
Please contact our friendly staff for a delivery quote, or for assistance with any queries.
5 Reasons You’ll Be Glad You Chose a Truck Tank™
- Your Truck Tank™ is designed and manufactured in Australia by Duraplas Industries Pty Ltd – ‘An Australian, family owned company with the same owners since 1984.’ This is unique in the tank industry and brings you peace-of-mind. Your Truck Tank™ guarantee is backed by 35+ years experience and tens of thousands of satisfied Australian and overseas customers
- All Truck Tanks™ are covered by a 5 year commercial warranty and are designed for a 20 year life span
- Duraplas Industries Pty Ltd and The Tank Factory are market leaders and assure you of service and quality second to none
- The company is certified to ISO9001:2015 (AS/NZS 9001:2016)
- All Truck Tanks™ are engineered to comply with the National Transport Commission & Roads and Traffic Authority NSW Load Restraint Guide – equivalent to 0.8 G deceleration and 0.5 G sideways acceleration
- Manufactured using only the highest quality U.V. stabilised polyethylene, made to withstand harsh Australian conditions and rotationally moulded in one piece using state-of-the-art manufacturing methods
- Prompt, friendly service from our experienced team
- If you have any queries, or need assistance in purchasing, please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team, who will be happy to assist!
Buy with Confidence from Australia’s #1 Rated Tank & Accessories Company:
According to ProductReview.com.au — Australia’s Largest Consumer Opinion Site